SumatraPDF is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SumatraPDF from your computerKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. More info about Krzysztof Kowalczyk can be seen here
. More info about the app SumatraPDF can be seen at http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SumatraPDF. The program's main executable file occupies 1.72 MB (1800704 bytes) on disk and is titled SumatraPDF.exe.
SumatraPDF installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.96 MB (2056716
bytes) on disk.
- SumatraPDF.exe (1.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (250.01 KB)
This data is about SumatraPDF version 1.6
only. You can find below info on other versions of SumatraPDF:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is a program released by the software company Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SumatraPDF from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SumatraPDF or simply click the Search feature and type in "SumatraPDF". If it exists on your system the SumatraPDF application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SumatraPDF in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SumatraPDF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The publisher is: http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SumatraPDF.
8. After removing SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SumatraPDF that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SumatraPDF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your computer, nor are we saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SumatraPDF in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-28 01:02:40.103