You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 from your computerKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. Open here
for more details on Krzysztof Kowalczyk. More details about the app SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 can be found at http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
. Usually the SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 is C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SumatraPDF.exe is the SumatraPDF 2.5.8668's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.23 MB (2338304 bytes) on disk.
SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 contains of the executables below. They take 2.46 MB (2576880
bytes) on disk.
- SumatraPDF.exe (2.23 MB)
- uninstall.exe (232.98 KB)
The current web page applies to SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 version 2.5.8668
SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 is a program by the software company Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SumatraPDF 2.5.8668". The SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SumatraPDF 2.5.8668, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SumatraPDF 2.5.8668:
- The software company is: http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SumatraPDF 2.5.8668.
8. After uninstalling SumatraPDF 2.5.8668, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your computer, we are not saying that SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SumatraPDF 2.5.8668 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 20:39:05.057