SugarSync Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. Additional info about SugarSync, Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SugarSync Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 10.74 MB (11262304 bytes) on disk and is labeled SugarSyncManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SugarSync Manager. They occupy 10.84 MB (11362789
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (10.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.13 KB)
This data is about SugarSync Manager version 188.8.131.52090
alone. For other SugarSync Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SugarSync Manager:
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync\SugarSyncManager.exe
SugarSync Manager is an application by SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SugarSync Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync Manager". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select SugarSync Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SugarSync Manager.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SugarSync Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:14:10.540