This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SugarSync for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. More information on SugarSync, Inc. can be found here
. SugarSync is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall SugarSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.51 MB (13116768 bytes) on disk and is named SugarSync.exe.
SugarSync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.35 MB (13994273
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (12.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (856.94 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync version 188.8.131.52756
alone. Click on the links below for other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program released by SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SugarSync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync application will be found very quickly. When you select SugarSync in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 15:47:53.623