Sudoku-X is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sudoku-X from your computerJani Hartikainen
. Take a look here
for more information on Jani Hartikainen. Sudoku-X is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Sudoku-X folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Sudoku-X by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Sudoku-X\uninstall.vbs". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Sudoku-X.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Sudoku-X. They occupy 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
Sudoku-X is a program released by the software company Jani Hartikainen. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Sudoku-X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sudoku-X from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sudoku-X or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sudoku-X". If it is installed on your PC the Sudoku-X program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sudoku-X in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sudoku-X, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sudoku-X.
8. After removing Sudoku-X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sudoku-X that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sudoku-X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sudoku-X by Jani Hartikainen from your computer, we are not saying that Sudoku-X by Jani Hartikainen is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sudoku-X supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:17:51.763