Sudden Strike The Last Stand
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sudden Strike The Last Stand for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Sudden Strike The Last Stand from your systemFireglow
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Fireglow. Click on http://www.fireglow.com
to get more facts about Sudden Strike The Last Stand on Fireglow's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fireglow\Sudden Strike The Last Stand directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Sudden Strike The Last Stand is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fireglow\Sudden Strike The Last Stand\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named SSTLSGame.exe and its approximative size is 8.47 MB (8876620 bytes).
Sudden Strike The Last Stand installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 380.07 MB (398532028
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4gb_patch.exe (14.50 KB)
- ObjectEditor.exe (6.50 MB)
- Stock_MapEdit.exe (8.33 MB)
- Patcher.exe (128.00 KB)
- SSTLSGame - Copy.exe (8.47 MB)
- SSTLSGame.exe (8.47 MB)
- TagesClient.exe (451.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.34 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- Batus Mod 2.3 Full Patch.exe (283.01 MB)
- Skirmish_v2_Installer.exe (47.32 MB)
- Patch Installer 2.1 for Batus Mod 2.0.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.05
of Sudden Strike The Last Stand.
Sudden Strike The Last Stand is a program offered by Fireglow. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Sudden Strike The Last Stand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sudden Strike The Last Stand from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sudden Strike The Last Stand or simply click the Search field and type in "Sudden Strike The Last Stand". The Sudden Strike The Last Stand application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sudden Strike The Last Stand in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sudden Strike The Last Stand, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sudden Strike The Last Stand:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fireglow.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fireglow\Sudden Strike The Last Stand\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sudden Strike The Last Stand.
8. After uninstalling Sudden Strike The Last Stand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sudden Strike The Last Stand which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sudden Strike The Last Stand with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sudden Strike The Last Stand by Fireglow from your PC, nor are we saying that Sudden Strike The Last Stand by Fireglow is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sudden Strike The Last Stand in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 17:25:15.340