Subtitle Edit 3.4.5
This info is about Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 from your PCNikse
. You can read more on Nikse or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
to get more information about Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 on Nikse's website. Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Subtitle Edit directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.5. The program's main executable file occupies 4.07 MB (4268032 bytes) on disk and is titled SubtitleEdit.exe.
The executables below are part of Subtitle Edit 3.4.5. They occupy about 7.47 MB (7835959
bytes) on disk.
- SubtitleEdit.exe (4.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
This page is about Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 version 126.96.36.199
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Subtitle Edit 3.4.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Subtitle Edit
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\Changelog.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\gpl.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\Hunspellx64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\Hunspellx86.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\SubtitleEdit.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SubtitleEdit_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 is a program by the software company Nikse. Some users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Subtitle Edit 3.4.5". If it is installed on your PC the Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Subtitle Edit 3.4.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Subtitle Edit 3.4.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.5.
8. After removing Subtitle Edit 3.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 by Nikse from your PC, nor are we saying that Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 by Nikse is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:08:01.487