Subtitle Edit 3.4.4
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 from your computerNikse
. More info about Nikse can be seen here
. Click on http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
to get more data about Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 on Nikse's website. Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SubtitleEdit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.05 MB (4243456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Subtitle Edit 3.4.4. They occupy an average of 7.45 MB (7811383
bytes) on disk.
- SubtitleEdit.exe (4.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
This data is about Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 version 188.8.131.52
If you are manually uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Subtitle Edit 3.4.4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Subtitle Edit
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Subtitle Edit\Help and Support\Changelog.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Subtitle Edit\Help and Support\Online Help.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Subtitle Edit\Help and Support\Subtitle Edit on the Web.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Subtitle Edit\Subtitle Edit.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SubtitleEdit_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 is a program released by Nikse. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Subtitle Edit 3.4.4". If it is installed on your PC the Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Subtitle Edit 3.4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Subtitle Edit 3.4.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.4.
8. After removing Subtitle Edit 3.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 by Nikse from your computer, nor are we saying that Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 by Nikse is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:57.867