Subtitle Edit 3.3.9
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 from your computerNikse
. Further information on Nikse can be found here
. Click on http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
to get more facts about Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 on Nikse's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named SubtitleEdit.exe and it has a size of 3.39 MB (3552768 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Subtitle Edit 3.3.9. They occupy about 6.79 MB (7117623
bytes) on disk.
- SubtitleEdit.exe (3.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.529
of Subtitle Edit 3.3.9.
Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.9:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit\WaveForms\g3YfPrvMQeVjdCcjYMFJpACCQgV1gVbxpF5cjghTw90.wav
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit\WaveForms\HAvOSdDbqDhelCfwNiH0xDHldmCDArelBdIq9Wmg.wav
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit\WaveForms\HHIbp4lzF7b1ngQycqQcr6aXenkV1yfqINMVo72BJ8.wav
Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 is a program released by the software company Nikse. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Subtitle Edit 3.3.9". If it is installed on your PC the Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 app will be found very quickly. When you click Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Subtitle Edit 3.3.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Subtitle Edit 3.3.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.9.
8. After uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.3.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 by Nikse from your PC, we are not saying that Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 by Nikse is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:24:47.407