Subtitle Edit 3.3.4
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 from your systemNikse
. You can read more on Nikse or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 at http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
. Usually the Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.4. SubtitleEdit.exe is the Subtitle Edit 3.3.4's main executable file and it takes about 3.08 MB (3226624 bytes) on disk.
Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 is composed of the following executables which take 6.48 MB (6792463
bytes) on disk:
- SubtitleEdit.exe (3.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
The current page applies to Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 version 188.8.131.525
Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 is a program marketed by Nikse. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Subtitle Edit 3.3.4". If it is installed on your PC the Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 app will be found very quickly. When you select Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Subtitle Edit 3.3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Subtitle Edit 3.3.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.4.
8. After removing Subtitle Edit 3.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 by Nikse from your computer, nor are we saying that Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 by Nikse is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:38:33.667