Subtitle Edit 3.3.15
Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 from your systemNikse
. More info about Nikse can be seen here
. More information about Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 can be found at http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Subtitle Edit 3.3.15's primary file takes around 3.68 MB (3860480 bytes) and is called SubtitleEdit.exe.
Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.08 MB (7426361
bytes) on disk.
- SubtitleEdit.exe (3.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
This info is about Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 version 18.104.22.168
Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 is an application released by Nikse. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Subtitle Edit 3.3.15". If it is installed on your PC the Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Subtitle Edit 3.3.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Subtitle Edit 3.3.15:
- The software company is: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.15.
8. After removing Subtitle Edit 3.3.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 by Nikse from your PC, we are not saying that Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 by Nikse is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.15 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:56:14.897