Subtitle Edit 3.3.12
You can find below details on how to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 from your PCNikse
. Further information on Nikse can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
if you want to read more on Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 on Nikse's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SubtitleEdit.exe is the Subtitle Edit 3.3.12's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.51 MB (3678208 bytes) on disk.
Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 contains of the executables below. They take 6.91 MB (7244089
bytes) on disk.
- SubtitleEdit.exe (3.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
This page is about Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 version 184.108.40.2067
If you are manually uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder\Subtitle Edit.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\تثبيت برامج\Subtitle Edit\SubtitleEdit.exe
Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 is a program offered by the software company Nikse. Some people try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Subtitle Edit 3.3.12". If it is installed on your PC the Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 program will be found very quickly. When you click Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Subtitle Edit 3.3.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Subtitle Edit 3.3.12:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.12.
8. After removing Subtitle Edit 3.3.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 by Nikse from your PC, nor are we saying that Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 by Nikse is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 17:52:47.340