You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Subsea Relic for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Subsea Relic from your systemMy World My Apps Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on My World My Apps Ltd.. Please follow http://www.allgameshome.com/
if you want to read more on Subsea Relic on My World My Apps Ltd.'s web page. Subsea Relic is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Subsea Relic directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Subsea Relic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Subsea Relic\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Subsea Relic.exe is the Subsea Relic's main executable file and it occupies around 616.00 KB (630784 bytes) on disk.
Subsea Relic is comprised of the following executables which take 1.28 MB (1338138
bytes) on disk:
- Subsea Relic.exe (616.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about Subsea Relic version 1.0
Subsea Relic is a program offered by the software company My World My Apps Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Subsea Relic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Subsea Relic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Subsea Relic or simply click the Search field and type in "Subsea Relic". The Subsea Relic program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Subsea Relic in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Subsea Relic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Subsea Relic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Subsea Relic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Subsea Relic.
8. After removing Subsea Relic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Subsea Relic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Subsea Relic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Subsea Relic by My World My Apps Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Subsea Relic by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Subsea Relic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:41:40.640