You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Subliminal Master for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Subliminal Master from your systemHuman Potential Technology
. Open here
where you can read more on Human Potential Technology. You can get more details on Subliminal Master at http://www.subliminal-master.com/French
. Usually the Subliminal Master program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Subliminal Master directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Subliminal Master is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Subliminal Master\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SublMstr.exe and occupies 585.00 KB (599040 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Subliminal Master. They take 1.32 MB (1386971
bytes) on disk.
- smTray.exe (75.50 KB)
- SublMstr.exe (585.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.96 KB)
Subliminal Master is an application marketed by the software company Human Potential Technology. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Subliminal Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Subliminal Master from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Subliminal Master or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Subliminal Master". The Subliminal Master app will be found automatically. After you click Subliminal Master in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Subliminal Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Subliminal Master:
- The software company is: http://www.subliminal-master.com/French
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Subliminal Master\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Subliminal Master.
8. After removing Subliminal Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Subliminal Master which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Subliminal Master with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Subliminal Master by Human Potential Technology from your PC, we are not saying that Subliminal Master by Human Potential Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Subliminal Master in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:31:07.537