This page is about Sublight for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Sublight from your computerSublight Labs
. Further information on Sublight Labs can be found here
. You can see more info on Sublight at http://www.sublight.me/
. Usually the Sublight application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Sublight folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Sublight is C:\Program Files\Sublight\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 28.50 KB (29184 bytes) on disk and is titled Sublight.Loader.exe.
Sublight installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.17 MB (1223369
bytes) on disk.
- Sublight.Loader.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Sublight version 4
alone. For more Sublight versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Sublight is a program marketed by the software company Sublight Labs. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Sublight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sublight from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sublight or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sublight". If it exists on your system the Sublight app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sublight in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sublight, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sublight:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sublight.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sublight\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sublight.
8. After removing Sublight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sublight which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sublight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sublight by Sublight Labs from your PC, we are not saying that Sublight by Sublight Labs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sublight in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:53:21.937