This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SuDoKuRs for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SuDoKuRs from your PCPolma
. Go over here
for more details on Polma. Usually the SuDoKuRs program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SuDoKuRs folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SuDoKuRs is C:\Program Files (x86)\SuDoKuRs\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SuDoKuRs.exe is the SuDoKuRs's main executable file and it takes close to 38.17 MB (40024576 bytes) on disk.
SuDoKuRs installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 38.55 MB (40427520
bytes) on disk.
- SuDoKuRs.exe (38.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
This web page is about SuDoKuRs version 1.1.6
only. For other SuDoKuRs versions please click below:
SuDoKuRs is a program released by Polma. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove SuDoKuRs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SuDoKuRs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SuDoKuRs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SuDoKuRs". If it is installed on your PC the SuDoKuRs program will be found very quickly. When you click SuDoKuRs in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SuDoKuRs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SuDoKuRs.
8. After uninstalling SuDoKuRs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SuDoKuRs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuDoKuRs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SuDoKuRs by Polma from your computer, nor are we saying that SuDoKuRs by Polma is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SuDoKuRs in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 17:21:54.300