Stylin' Studio v1.0
This page is about Stylin' Studio v1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Stylin' Studio v1.0 from your PCMattel, Inc.
. Additional info about Mattel, Inc. can be read here
. Detailed information about Stylin' Studio v1.0 can be seen at http://www.mattel.com/
. Usually the Stylin' Studio v1.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Radica\Stylin' Studio folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Stylin' Studio v1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Radica\Stylin' Studio\unins000.exe. Stylin' Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 37.33 MB (39138912 bytes) on disk.
Stylin' Studio v1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 38.68 MB (40554873
bytes) on disk.
- SS_MW.exe (512.00 KB)
- Stylin' Studio.exe (37.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (870.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Stylin' Studio v1.0.
Stylin' Studio v1.0 is an application released by the software company Mattel, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Stylin' Studio v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Stylin' Studio v1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stylin' Studio v1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stylin' Studio v1.0". The Stylin' Studio v1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Stylin' Studio v1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Stylin' Studio v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stylin' Studio v1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.mattel.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Radica\Stylin' Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stylin' Studio v1.0.
8. After uninstalling Stylin' Studio v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stylin' Studio v1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stylin' Studio v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Stylin' Studio v1.0 by Mattel, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Stylin' Studio v1.0 by Mattel, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stylin' Studio v1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-06 23:20:13.283