StumbleUpon is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall StumbleUpon from your PCPokki
. Go over here
where you can read more on Pokki. StumbleUpon is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. StumbleUpon's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in StumbleUpon. They occupy 21.09 MB (22111160
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to StumbleUpon version 188.8.131.52449
StumbleUpon has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StumbleUpon.lnk
StumbleUpon is a program offered by Pokki. Some people want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove StumbleUpon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete StumbleUpon from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StumbleUpon or simply click the Search feature and type in "StumbleUpon". The StumbleUpon application will be found automatically. When you click StumbleUpon in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about StumbleUpon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StumbleUpon.
8. After uninstalling StumbleUpon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of StumbleUpon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StumbleUpon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall StumbleUpon by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that StumbleUpon by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StumbleUpon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 18:25:27.177