Studio 10 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Studio 10 from your computerPinnacle Systems
. Open here
where you can find out more on Pinnacle Systems. Studio 10 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pinnacle\Studio 10 directory, regulated by the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Studio 10. Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.16 MB (4358144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Studio 10. They take 48.42 MB (50775238
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LaunchList.exe (44.00 KB)
- PopUpMsg.exe (22.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.91 MB)
- DeleteFiles.exe (118.59 KB)
- DiscAPI_Studio_Setup.exe (4.98 MB)
- hhupd.exe (717.25 KB)
- Quicktracks Installer.exe (9.68 MB)
- RAPID_Studio_Setup.exe (1.90 MB)
- SmartSound Pinnacle Music.exe (12.34 MB)
- WMFDist.exe (3.90 MB)
- wmfdist95.exe (5.39 MB)
- Check3D.exe (2.36 MB)
- FWKick.exe (44.00 KB)
- PMSRegisterFile.exe (24.00 KB)
- ResDebugu.exe (160.00 KB)
- RM.exe (64.00 KB)
- Studio.exe (4.16 MB)
- umi.exe (76.00 KB)
- Vercheck.exe (36.25 KB)
- watchu.exe (552.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Studio 10 version 10.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other Studio 10 versions:
Many files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Studio 10 from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Themes\Studio
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Themes\Studio\PREVIEW.GIF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Themes\Studio\STUDIO.ELM
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Themes\Studio\STUDIO.INF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Templates\Presentation Designs\Studio.pot
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\IDE\IDE98\ASP.TLB
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5451NYRZ\studio.htm
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Pinnacle Systems\Studio 10
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Pinnacle Systems\HFX For Studio
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Pinnacle Systems\ModuleInformation\Studio
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Pinnacle Systems\Pinnacle Studio
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Pinnacle Systems\Studio 10
Studio 10 is an application released by Pinnacle Systems. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Studio 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Studio 10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Studio 10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Studio 10". If it exists on your system the Studio 10 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Studio 10 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Studio 10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Studio 10.
8. After removing Studio 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Studio 10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Studio 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Studio 10 by Pinnacle Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Studio 10 by Pinnacle Systems is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Studio 10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:04:15.517