Stronghold Crusader 2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 from your computerMr.White
. Open here
where you can read more on Mr.White. Stronghold Crusader 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stronghold Crusader 2 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stronghold Crusader 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2. The application's main executable file is called Crusader2.exe and it has a size of 396.00 KB (405504 bytes).
Stronghold Crusader 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.98 MB (14657552
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (961.34 KB)
- Crusader2.exe (396.00 KB)
- MapEditor.exe (3.57 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_2010_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Stronghold Crusader 2.
Stronghold Crusader 2 is a program by the software company Mr.White. Some people choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Stronghold Crusader 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stronghold Crusader 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Stronghold Crusader 2". The Stronghold Crusader 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Stronghold Crusader 2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Stronghold Crusader 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2.
8. After uninstalling Stronghold Crusader 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stronghold Crusader 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stronghold Crusader 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stronghold Crusader 2 by Mr.White from your PC, we are not saying that Stronghold Crusader 2 by Mr.White is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Stronghold Crusader 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 20:13:44.173