Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00
Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 from your computerFireFly Studios
. Go over here
for more information on FireFly Studios. Usually the Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireFly Studios\Stronghold Crusader 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FireFly Studios\Stronghold Crusader 2\Uninstall.exe. Crusader2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00. They take 7.62 MB (7994338
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.71 KB)
- Crusader2.exe (381.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_2008_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00.
Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 is an application by FireFly Studios. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 app will be found very quickly. After you select Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 by FireFly Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 by FireFly Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stronghold Crusader 2 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 14:52:53.097