StrongVPN Client is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall StrongVPN Client from your computerBlack Oak Computers, Inc
. You can find out more on Black Oak Computers, Inc or check for application updates here
. More information about StrongVPN Client can be seen at https://strongvpn.com
. Usually the StrongVPN Client application is placed in the C:\Program Files\StrongVPN folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove StrongVPN Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\StrongVPN\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. StrongVPN Client's primary file takes about 1.52 MB (1595064 bytes) and is named StrongDial.exe.
The following executable files are contained in StrongVPN Client. They take 4.88 MB (5121025
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StrongDial.exe (1.52 MB)
- StrongHelper.exe (370.98 KB)
- StrongService.exe (95.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- openvpn.exe (2.07 MB)
- tapinstall_amd64.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall_i386.exe (76.00 KB)
The current page applies to StrongVPN Client version 18.104.22.168
only. For more StrongVPN Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
StrongVPN Client is an application marketed by the software company Black Oak Computers, Inc. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase StrongVPN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase StrongVPN Client from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StrongVPN Client or simply click the Search field and type in "StrongVPN Client". The StrongVPN Client application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click StrongVPN Client in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about StrongVPN Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StrongVPN Client:
- The web site of the application is: https://strongvpn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\StrongVPN\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StrongVPN Client.
8. After removing StrongVPN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of StrongVPN Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StrongVPN Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StrongVPN Client by Black Oak Computers, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that StrongVPN Client by Black Oak Computers, Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove StrongVPN Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:08:48.033