StrongRecovery 184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11 from your PCDrobinski Maciej StrongRecovery
. More data about Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery can be found here
. More information about the app StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.strongrecovery.com
. StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongRecovery directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongRecovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.49 MB (3663496 bytes) on disk and is called StrongRecovery.exe.
StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.18 MB (4383024
bytes) on disk.
- StrongRecovery.exe (3.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11.
StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168 is a program by Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StrongRecovery 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. When you select StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.strongrecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing StrongRecovery 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StrongRecovery 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StrongRecovery 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StrongRecovery 22.214.171.124 by Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery from your PC, we are not saying that StrongRecovery 126.96.36.199 by Drobinski Maciej StrongRecovery is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove StrongRecovery 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 12:09:33.187