You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. Additional info about Strong Signal can be read here
. Detailed information about Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 307.54 KB (314920 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Strong Signal. They occupy about 831.04 KB (850984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5543.19041
of Strong Signal. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application marketed by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Strong Signal in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 20:10:57.507