You can find below detailed information on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Check out here
for more information on Strong Signal. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more information about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 307.32 KB (314696 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Strong Signal. They occupy 830.82 KB (850760
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.32 KB)
This page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5515.22569
alone. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Strong Signal.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Strong Signal:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Strong Signal:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Strong Signal
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\Extensions\c723a437-2eaf-466d-a95b-3fa0966bf88c.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\Extensions\lcbclklbfcinjjelmpfncldpoempfmmk.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
Strong Signal is an application marketed by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Strong Signal in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:25:09.353