You can find on this page details on how to remove StriimSERVER v18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall StriimSERVER v22.214.171.124 from your computerAwox
. Check out here
where you can read more on Awox. More details about StriimSERVER v126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.awox.com
. StriimSERVER v188.8.131.52 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Awox\StriimSERVER directory, depending on the user's decision. StriimSERVER v184.108.40.206's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Awox\StriimSERVER\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named StriimSERVER.exe and it has a size of 1.86 MB (1945392 bytes).
StriimSERVER v220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.05 MB (3196192
bytes) on disk:
- mediaCTRL Server.exe (90.80 KB)
- StriimSERVER.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of StriimSERVER v22.214.171.124.
StriimSERVER v126.96.36.199 is an application by Awox. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase StriimSERVER v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove StriimSERVER v184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StriimSERVER v220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "StriimSERVER v18.104.22.168". The StriimSERVER v22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. After you click StriimSERVER v126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding StriimSERVER v188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StriimSERVER v184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.awox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Awox\StriimSERVER\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StriimSERVER v220.127.116.11.
8. After removing StriimSERVER v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StriimSERVER v22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StriimSERVER v126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StriimSERVER v188.8.131.52 by Awox from your PC, nor are we saying that StriimSERVER v184.108.40.206 by Awox is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove StriimSERVER v220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 23:41:10.383