Street Fighter V
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Street Fighter V for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Street Fighter V from your PCBlack Box
. Additional info about Black Box can be read here
. Click on http://www.ggamez.net
to get more facts about Street Fighter V on Black Box's website. Street Fighter V is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Street Fighter V folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Street Fighter V is C:\Program Files (x86)\Street Fighter V\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled StreetFighterV.exe and it has a size of 154.50 KB (158208 bytes).
The executables below are part of Street Fighter V. They occupy an average of 60.10 MB (63023885
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StreetFighterV.exe (154.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (136.00 KB)
- setup.exe (4.32 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- StreetFighterV.exe (42.43 MB)
The current page applies to Street Fighter V version 6.0
Street Fighter V is an application released by Black Box. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Street Fighter V is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Street Fighter V using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Street Fighter V or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Street Fighter V". If it is installed on your PC the Street Fighter V app will be found very quickly. When you select Street Fighter V in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Street Fighter V, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Street Fighter V:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ggamez.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Street Fighter V\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Street Fighter V.
8. After removing Street Fighter V, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Street Fighter V that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Street Fighter V with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Street Fighter V by Black Box from your PC, we are not saying that Street Fighter V by Black Box is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Street Fighter V in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 21:27:31.470