Street Fighter Collection
Street Fighter Collection is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Street Fighter Collection from your computerReasonware
. Additional info about Reasonware can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Street Fighter Collection folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Street Fighter Collection by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Street Fighter Collection\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called StreetFighterCollection.exe and occupies 6.32 MB (6624768 bytes).
The executables below are part of Street Fighter Collection. They occupy about 57.92 MB (60737088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StreetFighterCollection.exe (6.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- chdman.exe (694.15 KB)
- jedutil.exe (116.92 KB)
- ldresample.exe (587.29 KB)
- ldverify.exe (628.43 KB)
- ledutil.exe (118.72 KB)
- mame.exe (46.35 MB)
- romcmp.exe (176.78 KB)
- unidasm.exe (2.43 MB)
This web page is about Street Fighter Collection version 1.1
Street Fighter Collection is an application offered by the software company Reasonware. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Street Fighter Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Street Fighter Collection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Street Fighter Collection or simply click the Search feature and type in "Street Fighter Collection". The Street Fighter Collection app will be found very quickly. When you select Street Fighter Collection in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Street Fighter Collection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Street Fighter Collection.
8. After uninstalling Street Fighter Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Street Fighter Collection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Street Fighter Collection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Street Fighter Collection by Reasonware from your computer, we are not saying that Street Fighter Collection by Reasonware is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Street Fighter Collection in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 09:00:51.667