Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9
Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 from your systemAPOWERSOFT LIMITED
. Further information on APOWERSOFT LIMITED can be seen here
. Click on https://www.apowersoft.com/video-download-capture
to get more data about Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 on APOWERSOFT LIMITED's website. Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder 6 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder 6\unins000.exe. Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9's main file takes around 5.92 MB (6203544 bytes) and is named Streaming Video Recorder 6.exe.
The executable files below are part of Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9. They take about 8.16 MB (8553895
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Apowersoft.Browser.exe (22.65 KB)
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (8.00 KB)
- Faac.exe (84.17 KB)
- Lame.exe (151.17 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- OggEnc.exe (163.17 KB)
- rtmpsrv.exe (206.15 KB)
- Streaming Video Recorder 6.exe (5.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.38 MB)
- Wma.exe (194.17 KB)
This data is about Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 version 6.1.9
Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 is an application offered by APOWERSOFT LIMITED. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9". If it exists on your system the Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9:
- The software company is: https://www.apowersoft.com/video-download-capture
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9.
8. After removing Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 by APOWERSOFT LIMITED from your computer, nor are we saying that Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 by APOWERSOFT LIMITED is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Streaming Video Recorder V6.1.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 17:06:21.663