Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 from your systemApowersoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on Apowersoft. You can read more about about Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 at http://www.recordstreamingvideo.net
. Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 is C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Streaming Video Recorder.exe and occupies 521.50 KB (534016 bytes).
Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.10 MB (4304229
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApowersoftUpdate.exe (144.00 KB)
- Streaming Video Recorder.exe (521.50 KB)
- Streaming-Video-Recorder.exe (1.19 MB)
- StreamingVideoRecorder.exe (48.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- WinPcap.exe (903.20 KB)
- FetionVM.ni.exe (16.50 KB)
- as_daemon.exe (48.00 KB)
- as_npf.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 version 2.1.0
Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 is an application released by Apowersoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.recordstreamingvideo.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\Streaming Video Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0.
8. After removing Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 by Apowersoft from your computer, we are not saying that Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 by Apowersoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Streaming Video Recorder V2.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:23:44.440