Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. Further information on OpenCloner Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.OpenCloner.com
to get more info about Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. Usually the Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner directory, depending on the user's option during install. Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner\unins000.exe. Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301's primary file takes around 1.98 MB (2077696 bytes) and is called StreamCloner.exe.
Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.63 MB (3802394
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- openmedia.exe (119.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (83.00 KB)
- StreamCloner.exe (1.98 MB)
- StreamExplorer.exe (336.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (978.28 KB)
- urlfrase.exe (168.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.111
of Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301.
Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 is an application by OpenCloner Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301". If it is installed on your PC the Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.OpenCloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stream-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301.
8. After uninstalling Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stream-Cloner V2.10 Build 301 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:00:43.510