You can find below details on how to remove StoryTestIQ 2.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall StoryTestIQ 2.1 from your systemSolutionsIQ
. Check out here
for more details on SolutionsIQ. Please open http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=166747&atid=840244
if you want to read more on StoryTestIQ 2.1 on SolutionsIQ's page. Usually the StoryTestIQ 2.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolutionsIQ\StoryTestIQ directory, depending on the user's option during setup. StoryTestIQ 2.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolutionsIQ\StoryTestIQ\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the StoryTestIQ 2.1's main executable file and it occupies about 51.77 KB (53009 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in StoryTestIQ 2.1. They occupy 51.77 KB (53009
bytes) on disk.
This data is about StoryTestIQ 2.1 version 2.1
StoryTestIQ 2.1 is an application released by the software company SolutionsIQ. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase StoryTestIQ 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase StoryTestIQ 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StoryTestIQ 2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "StoryTestIQ 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the StoryTestIQ 2.1 program will be found automatically. After you select StoryTestIQ 2.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding StoryTestIQ 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StoryTestIQ 2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=166747&atid=840244
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolutionsIQ\StoryTestIQ\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StoryTestIQ 2.1.
8. After removing StoryTestIQ 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StoryTestIQ 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StoryTestIQ 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StoryTestIQ 2.1 by SolutionsIQ from your computer, nor are we saying that StoryTestIQ 2.1 by SolutionsIQ is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StoryTestIQ 2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 18:19:02.910