This web page contains detailed information on how to remove StormWarnings for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall StormWarnings from your PCStormWarnings
. Further information on StormWarnings can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing StormWarnings is C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings\StormWarningsappuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled StormWarnings.exe and its approximative size is 62.30 KB (63792 bytes).
StormWarnings installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.03 MB (3174272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Forecaster.exe (159.80 KB)
- StormWarnings.exe (62.30 KB)
- StormWarningsApp.exe (1.56 MB)
- StormWarningsappuninstall.exe (100.90 KB)
- StormWarningsSrv.exe (584.67 KB)
- SW_Updater.exe (497.80 KB)
- uninstall.exe (98.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of StormWarnings. Click on the links below for other StormWarnings versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall StormWarnings from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove StormWarnings:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StormWarnings
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings\Forecaster.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings\StormWarnings.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings\StormWarningsApp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWarnings\StormWarningsappuninstall.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
StormWarnings is an application offered by StormWarnings. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove StormWarnings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove StormWarnings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StormWarnings or simply click the Search feature and type in "StormWarnings". If it exists on your system the StormWarnings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select StormWarnings in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about StormWarnings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove StormWarnings.
8. After uninstalling StormWarnings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StormWarnings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StormWarnings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StormWarnings by StormWarnings from your PC, nor are we saying that StormWarnings by StormWarnings is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StormWarnings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:26:27.530