This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall StormAlerts for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall StormAlerts from your computerWeather Warnings LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Weather Warnings LLC. Usually the StormAlerts application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StormAlerts folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StormAlerts\StormAlertsuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall StormAlerts. The application's main executable file has a size of 166.17 KB (170160 bytes) on disk and is called StormAlerts.exe.
The following executables are installed beside StormAlerts. They take about 1.39 MB (1458514
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SAUpdater.exe (138.17 KB)
- StormAlerts.exe (166.17 KB)
- StormAlertsApp.exe (598.11 KB)
- StormAlertsBrowser.exe (326.11 KB)
- StormAlertsuninstall.exe (144.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (51.10 KB)
This page is about StormAlerts version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more StormAlerts versions please click below:
If you're planning to uninstall StormAlerts you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by StormAlerts's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
StormAlerts is an application released by the software company Weather Warnings LLC. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase StormAlerts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove StormAlerts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StormAlerts or simply click the Search feature and type in "StormAlerts". The StormAlerts application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select StormAlerts in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding StormAlerts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StormAlerts.
8. After removing StormAlerts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StormAlerts which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StormAlerts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall StormAlerts by Weather Warnings LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StormAlerts by Weather Warnings LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StormAlerts in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 10:25:22.250