Storm Codec is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Storm Codec from your computerBaoFeng
. Go over here
where you can read more on BaoFeng. More data about the program Storm Codec can be found at http://www.baofeng.com/
. Usually the Storm Codec application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Ringz Studio\Storm Codec folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Storm Codec is C:\Program Files\Ringz Studio\Storm Codec\uninst7.01.19.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled StormSet.exe and occupies 95.08 KB (97357 bytes).
Storm Codec is comprised of the following executables which take 7.99 MB (8383142
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GSpot.exe (888.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (4.96 MB)
- QTTask.exe (412.00 KB)
- QuickTimePlayer.exe (1.18 MB)
- StormSet.exe (95.08 KB)
- uninst7.01.19.exe (82.98 KB)
- DVDNavExt.exe (140.00 KB)
- ExportController.exe (186.30 KB)
- QuickTimeUpdateHelper.exe (96.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.01.19
of Storm Codec. You can find below info on other application versions of Storm Codec:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Storm Codec.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Storm Codec 5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Storm Codec
Storm Codec is a program by the software company BaoFeng. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Storm Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Storm Codec with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Storm Codec or simply click the Search feature and type in "Storm Codec". If it exists on your system the Storm Codec program will be found very quickly. When you click Storm Codec in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Storm Codec, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Storm Codec:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.baofeng.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ringz Studio\Storm Codec\uninst7.01.19.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Storm Codec.
8. After removing Storm Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Storm Codec that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Storm Codec using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Storm Codec by BaoFeng from your PC, nor are we saying that Storm Codec by BaoFeng is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Storm Codec supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:15:37.460