StopSign Internet Security
You can find below detailed information on how to remove StopSign Internet Security for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall StopSign Internet Security from your computereAcceleration
. You can read more on eAcceleration or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to StopSign Internet Security at http://www.stopsign.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StopSign directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\PROGRA~2\StopSign\INSTAL~1\eaccelsetup.exe -AddRemove is the full command line if you want to uninstall StopSign Internet Security. StopSign Internet Security's main file takes around 2.46 MB (2578904 bytes) and its name is threatscan_setup-c.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in StopSign Internet Security. They occupy 17.49 MB (18338912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cnr_setup.exe (2.71 MB)
- scanner_install.exe (3.03 MB)
- ssupload_setup.exe (447.55 KB)
- station_setup.exe (1.89 MB)
- syssnap_install.exe (848.38 KB)
- threatscan_setup-c.exe (2.46 MB)
- vclnr_setup.exe (938.48 KB)
- eaccelsetup.exe (674.38 KB)
- eaccel_updater.exe (549.53 KB)
- eac_framework_install.exe (1,013.16 KB)
StopSign Internet Security is a program released by eAcceleration. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall StopSign Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall StopSign Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate StopSign Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "StopSign Internet Security". If it exists on your system the StopSign Internet Security application will be found automatically. When you click StopSign Internet Security in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding StopSign Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StopSign Internet Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.stopsign.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\StopSign\INSTAL~1\eaccelsetup.exe -AddRemove
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StopSign Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling StopSign Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong StopSign Internet Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StopSign Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StopSign Internet Security by eAcceleration from your PC, we are not saying that StopSign Internet Security by eAcceleration is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StopSign Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 20:17:37.927