This web page is about StockFinder 5.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall StockFinder 5.0 from your systemWorden Brothers, Inc.
. You can read more on Worden Brothers, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on StockFinder 5.0 at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en
. StockFinder 5.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StockFinder 5 folder, depending on the user's choice. StockFinder 5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\StockFinder 5\uninstall.exe. StockFinder 5.0's main file takes around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and is named StockFinder.exe.
StockFinder 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 249.18 KB (255159
bytes) on disk.
- StockFinder.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (144.68 KB)
- Uninstall StockFinder 5.exe (31.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (15.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of StockFinder 5.0.
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove StockFinder 5.0 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall StockFinder 5.0:
The files below were left behind on your disk by StockFinder 5.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Worden Brothers, Inc\stockFinder
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Worden Brothers, Inc\StockFinder
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StockFinder 5\StockFinder.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Uninstall StockFinder 5.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Worden Brothers, Inc\stockFinder\AppBinv5\Addons\ColumnBlocks.dllz
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Worden Brothers, Inc\stockFinder\AppBinv5\Addons\Core\AxInterop.WMPLib.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\WordenBrothersInc\stockFinder
StockFinder 5.0 is a program offered by the software company Worden Brothers, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall StockFinder 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete StockFinder 5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StockFinder 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "StockFinder 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the StockFinder 5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select StockFinder 5.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding StockFinder 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StockFinder 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StockFinder 5\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove StockFinder 5.0.
8. After removing StockFinder 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of StockFinder 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StockFinder 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall StockFinder 5.0 by Worden Brothers, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that StockFinder 5.0 by Worden Brothers, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StockFinder 5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:13:35.377