Sticky Password 22.214.171.124
This page contains complete information on how to remove Sticky Password 126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Sticky Password 188.8.131.52 from your computerLamantine Software
. Take a look here
for more information on Lamantine Software. Click on http://www.stickypassword.com
to get more information about Sticky Password 184.108.40.206 on Lamantine Software's website. Sticky Password 220.127.116.11 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sticky Password folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Sticky Password 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sticky Password\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. stpass.exe is the Sticky Password 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it occupies approximately 55.76 KB (57096 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sticky Password 126.96.36.199. They take 8.51 MB (8919848
bytes) on disk.
- spNMHost.exe (2.23 MB)
- spPortableRun.exe (1.41 MB)
- spUIAManager.exe (3.68 MB)
- stpass.exe (55.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0
of Sticky Password 188.8.131.52.
Sticky Password 184.108.40.206 is an application released by the software company Lamantine Software. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Sticky Password 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sticky Password 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sticky Password 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sticky Password 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Sticky Password 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sticky Password 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sticky Password 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sticky Password 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stickypassword.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sticky Password\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sticky Password 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Sticky Password 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sticky Password 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sticky Password 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sticky Password 220.127.116.11 by Lamantine Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Sticky Password 18.104.22.168 by Lamantine Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sticky Password 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:30:20.823