Sticky Password 22.214.171.1249
Sticky Password 126.96.36.1999 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Sticky Password 188.8.131.529 from your PCLamantine Software
. More information on Lamantine Software can be seen here
. More details about Sticky Password 184.108.40.2069 can be seen at http://www.stickypassword.com/?utm_source=etrial6&utm_medium=trial6&utm_campaign=trial6
. Sticky Password 220.127.116.119 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Sticky Password folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Sticky Password 18.104.22.1689 is "C:\Program Files\Sticky Password\unins000.exe". stpass.exe is the Sticky Password 22.214.171.1249's main executable file and it occupies close to 7.76 MB (8136504 bytes) on disk.
Sticky Password 126.96.36.1999 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.45 MB (9911208
bytes) on disk.
- spPortableRun.exe (599.80 KB)
- stpass.exe (7.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This info is about Sticky Password 188.8.131.529 version 6.0
Sticky Password 184.108.40.2069 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Sticky Password 220.127.116.119:
- C:\Program Files\Sticky Password
- C:\Program Files\Sticky Password\spCapBtn.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sticky Password\spCapBtn.ENU
- C:\Program Files\Sticky Password\spCapBtnLdr.dll
Sticky Password 18.104.22.1689 is an application marketed by the software company Lamantine Software. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Sticky Password 22.214.171.1249 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sticky Password 126.96.36.1999 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sticky Password 188.8.131.529 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sticky Password 184.108.40.2069". If it is installed on your PC the Sticky Password 220.127.116.119 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sticky Password 18.104.22.1689 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sticky Password 22.214.171.1249, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sticky Password 126.96.36.1999:
- The software company is: http://www.stickypassword.com/?utm_source=etrial6&utm_medium=trial6&utm_campaign=trial6
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sticky Password\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sticky Password 188.8.131.529.
8. After uninstalling Sticky Password 184.108.40.2069, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sticky Password 220.127.116.119 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sticky Password 18.104.22.1689 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sticky Password 22.214.171.1249 by Lamantine Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Sticky Password 126.96.36.1999 by Lamantine Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sticky Password 188.8.131.529 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 00:30:03.967