Sticky Linky is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sticky Linky from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can read more on WildTangent. Further information about Sticky Linky can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Sticky Linky program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StickyLinky folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Sticky Linky by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StickyLinky\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. StickyLinky.exe is the Sticky Linky's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.58 MB (2707024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Sticky Linky. They take 3.45 MB (3615120
bytes) on disk.
- StickyLinky-WT.exe (542.58 KB)
- StickyLinky.exe (2.58 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Sticky Linky version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Sticky Linky:
Sticky Linky is an application offered by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sticky Linky is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sticky Linky with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sticky Linky or simply click the Search field and type in "Sticky Linky". If it exists on your system the Sticky Linky application will be found very quickly. When you select Sticky Linky in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sticky Linky, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sticky Linky:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StickyLinky\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sticky Linky.
8. After uninstalling Sticky Linky, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sticky Linky that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sticky Linky with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sticky Linky by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Sticky Linky by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sticky Linky supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 20:22:51.157