Stickies 7.1a is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Stickies 7.1a from your PCZhorn Software
. You can read more on Zhorn Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/
to get more facts about Stickies 7.1a on Zhorn Software's website. Stickies 7.1a is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stickies folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Stickies 7.1a is C:\Windows\uninstallstickies.bat. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.07 MB (1122304 bytes) on disk and is titled stickies.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Stickies 7.1a. They take about 1.07 MB (1122304
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Stickies 7.1a version 7.1
Stickies 7.1a is an application marketed by Zhorn Software. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Stickies 7.1a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Stickies 7.1a from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stickies 7.1a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stickies 7.1a". If it is installed on your PC the Stickies 7.1a app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Stickies 7.1a in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stickies 7.1a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stickies 7.1a:
- The publisher is: http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\uninstallstickies.bat
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stickies 7.1a.
8. After uninstalling Stickies 7.1a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stickies 7.1a which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stickies 7.1a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stickies 7.1a by Zhorn Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Stickies 7.1a by Zhorn Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stickies 7.1a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 23:38:33.753