SterJo Startup Patrol
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SterJo Startup Patrol for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SterJo Startup Patrol from your systemSterJo Software
. Open here
for more information on SterJo Software. Click on http://www.sterjosoft.com/
to get more facts about SterJo Startup Patrol on SterJo Software's website. Usually the SterJo Startup Patrol program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Startup Patrol directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Startup Patrol\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SterJo Startup Patrol. SterJo Startup Patrol's primary file takes about 521.02 KB (533520 bytes) and is called StartupPatrol.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SterJo Startup Patrol. They take 1.21 MB (1272497
bytes) on disk.
- StartupPatrol.exe (521.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (721.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of SterJo Startup Patrol. You can find below info on other versions of SterJo Startup Patrol:
SterJo Startup Patrol is an application released by SterJo Software. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove SterJo Startup Patrol is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SterJo Startup Patrol with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SterJo Startup Patrol or simply click the Search field and type in "SterJo Startup Patrol". The SterJo Startup Patrol program will be found very quickly. After you click SterJo Startup Patrol in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SterJo Startup Patrol, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SterJo Startup Patrol:
- The publisher is: http://www.sterjosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Startup Patrol\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SterJo Startup Patrol.
8. After uninstalling SterJo Startup Patrol, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SterJo Startup Patrol which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SterJo Startup Patrol using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SterJo Startup Patrol by SterJo Software from your computer, nor are we saying that SterJo Startup Patrol by SterJo Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SterJo Startup Patrol supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:22:08.303