Step by Step
Step by Step is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Step by Step from your systemOpera Widgetsteam
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Opera Widgetsteam. Step by Step is normally set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Step by Step folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Step by Step's complete uninstall command line is wscript "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Step by Step\uninstall.vbs". Step by Step.exe is the Step by Step's primary executable file and it takes circa 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk.
Step by Step installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- Step by Step.exe (919.86 KB)
Step by Step is a program by Opera Widgetsteam. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Step by Step is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Step by Step from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Step by Step or simply click the Search field and type in "Step by Step". If it is installed on your PC the Step by Step program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Step by Step in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Step by Step, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Step by Step.
8. After uninstalling Step by Step, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Step by Step that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Step by Step using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Step by Step by Opera Widgetsteam from your PC, nor are we saying that Step by Step by Opera Widgetsteam is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Step by Step in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:07:12.560