This info is about Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 from your computerStellarium team
. More information on Stellarium team can be seen here
. More information about the application Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 can be found at http://www.stellarium.org/
. Usually the Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Stellarium directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Stellarium\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Stellarium 0.90.0.9873. The application's main executable file is named stellarium.exe and occupies 15.43 MB (16177152 bytes).
The executables below are part of Stellarium 0.90.0.9873. They take an average of 16.69 MB (17499207
bytes) on disk.
- stellarium.exe (15.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 version 0.90.0.9873
Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 is a program by the software company Stellarium team. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stellarium 0.90.0.9873". If it exists on your system the Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 app will be found automatically. When you click Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Stellarium 0.90.0.9873, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stellarium 0.90.0.9873:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stellarium.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stellarium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stellarium 0.90.0.9873.
8. After removing Stellarium 0.90.0.9873, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 by Stellarium team from your computer, we are not saying that Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 by Stellarium team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stellarium 0.90.0.9873 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 03:46:25.273