This page is about Stellarium 0.10.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stellarium directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Stellarium 0.10.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stellarium\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. stellarium.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 301.65 KB (308894 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Stellarium 0.10.5 from your PC
Stellarium 0.10.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 992.43 KB (1016248
bytes) on disk:
- stellarium.exe (301.65 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about Stellarium 0.10.5 version 0.10.5
Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Stellarium 0.10.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Stellarium 0.10.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stellarium 0.10.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Stellarium 0.10.5". The Stellarium 0.10.5 application will be found automatically. After you click Stellarium 0.10.5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stellarium 0.10.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stellarium 0.10.5.
8. After removing Stellarium 0.10.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Stellarium 0.10.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stellarium 0.10.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130