Stellar PST Viewer
This page is about Stellar PST Viewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Stellar PST Viewer from your computerStellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.
. Further information on Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.stellarinfo.com
to get more details about Stellar PST Viewer on Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.'s website. Usually the Stellar PST Viewer program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Stellar PST Viewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Stellar PST Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Stellar PST Viewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled spstv.exe and occupies 12.65 MB (13263784 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Stellar PST Viewer. They occupy about 13.91 MB (14590052
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cks.exe (277.52 KB)
- mpchk.exe (20.00 KB)
- Ping.exe (20.00 KB)
- SETUPEX.EXE (254.49 KB)
- spstv.exe (12.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (723.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Stellar PST Viewer.
Stellar PST Viewer is an application marketed by the software company Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Stellar PST Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Stellar PST Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stellar PST Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stellar PST Viewer". If it exists on your system the Stellar PST Viewer application will be found automatically. When you click Stellar PST Viewer in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Stellar PST Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stellar PST Viewer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stellarinfo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stellar PST Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stellar PST Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Stellar PST Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stellar PST Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stellar PST Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Stellar PST Viewer by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stellar PST Viewer by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Stellar PST Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:03:36.943