Stella 4.1.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Stella 4.1.1 from your computerThe Stella Team
. More data about The Stella Team can be found here
. Click on http://stella.sourceforge.net
to get more facts about Stella 4.1.1 on The Stella Team's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Stella folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Stella\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Stella 4.1.1. Stella 4.1.1's main file takes around 3.17 MB (3325952 bytes) and is named Stella.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Stella 4.1.1. They take 3.86 MB (4044449
bytes) on disk.
- Stella.exe (3.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to Stella 4.1.1 version 4.1.1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Stella 4.1.1 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Stella 4.1.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Stella 4.1.1 is an application by the software company The Stella Team. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Stella 4.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Stella 4.1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Stella 4.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stella 4.1.1". The Stella 4.1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stella 4.1.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Stella 4.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stella 4.1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://stella.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stella\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stella 4.1.1.
8. After removing Stella 4.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stella 4.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stella 4.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stella 4.1.1 by The Stella Team from your PC, we are not saying that Stella 4.1.1 by The Stella Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stella 4.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:44:39.983