You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Stella 3.3 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Stella 3.3 from your systemThe Stella Team
. More information on The Stella Team can be seen here
. More information about Stella 3.3 can be found at http://stella.sourceforge.net
. Stella 3.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Stella directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Stella 3.3 is C:\Program Files\Stella\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Stella 3.3's primary file takes around 3.19 MB (3339776 bytes) and its name is Stella.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Stella 3.3. They take 3.86 MB (4044122
bytes) on disk.
- Stella.exe (3.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3
of Stella 3.3.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Stella 3.3.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Stella 3.3:
The files below remain on your disk by Stella 3.3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\Freeware Sys\AppData\Roaming\Stella
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\Freeware Sys\AppData\Roaming\Stella\stella.ini
Stella 3.3 is an application by the software company The Stella Team. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Stella 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Stella 3.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Stella 3.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stella 3.3". The Stella 3.3 app will be found very quickly. After you click Stella 3.3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Stella 3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stella 3.3:
- The publisher is: http://stella.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stella\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stella 3.3.
8. After uninstalling Stella 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stella 3.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stella 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Stella 3.3 by The Stella Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Stella 3.3 by The Stella Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stella 3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 21:32:01.203