Steelray Project Viewer 188.8.131.52
You can find below details on how to uninstall Steelray Project Viewer 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Steelray Project Viewer 220.127.116.11 from your systemSteelray Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Steelray Software. You can get more details on Steelray Project Viewer 18.104.22.168 at http://www.steelray.com
. Steelray Project Viewer 22.214.171.124 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steelray Software\Steelray Project Viewer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Steelray Project Viewer 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steelray Software\Steelray Project Viewer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named spv.exe and its approximative size is 294.98 KB (302056 bytes).
Steelray Project Viewer 188.8.131.52 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.87 MB (3011040
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- spv-cl.exe (168.98 KB)
- spv-large.exe (294.98 KB)
- spv-small.exe (294.98 KB)
- spv.exe (294.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.48 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (373.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (133.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (32.40 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (125.40 KB)
The current page applies to Steelray Project Viewer 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Steelray Project Viewer 18.104.22.168 is a program released by the software company Steelray Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Steelray Project Viewer 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Steelray Project Viewer 126.96.36.199 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Steelray Project Viewer 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "Steelray Project Viewer 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Steelray Project Viewer 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Steelray Project Viewer 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Steelray Project Viewer 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steelray Project Viewer 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.steelray.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steelray Software\Steelray Project Viewer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Steelray Project Viewer 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Steelray Project Viewer 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Steelray Project Viewer 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steelray Project Viewer 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Steelray Project Viewer 22.214.171.124 by Steelray Software from your computer, we are not saying that Steelray Project Viewer 126.96.36.199 by Steelray Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steelray Project Viewer 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:43:07.593