SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 from your PCSteelSeries ApS
. More info about SteelSeries ApS can be read here
. More info about the app SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 can be seen at http://steelseries.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine 3\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5. The application's main executable file is labeled SteelSeriesEngine3.exe and its approximative size is 17.46 MB (18305024 bytes).
SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 63.10 MB (66162616
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SSOverlay.exe (1.05 MB)
- SteelSeriesEngine3.exe (17.46 MB)
- SteelSeriesEngine3Client.exe (40.48 MB)
- uninst.exe (196.43 KB)
- dpinst.x64.exe (655.00 KB)
- dpinst.x86.exe (532.50 KB)
- win_driver_installer.exe (2.76 MB)
This page is about SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 version 3.3.5
When you're planning to uninstall SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine 3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine 3
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SteelSeries Engine 3 Client
- C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine 3\SteelSeriesEngine3.exe
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SteelSeries Engine 3 Client\Cache\index-dir\the-real-index
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SteelSeries Engine 3 Client\GPUCache\data_0
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SteelSeries Engine 3 Client\GPUCache\data_1
SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 is a program offered by SteelSeries ApS. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5". If it exists on your system the SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5:
- The software company is: http://steelseries.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine 3\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5.
8. After removing SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 by SteelSeries ApS from your PC, nor are we saying that SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 by SteelSeries ApS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SteelSeries Engine 3.3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 12:34:00.337